Healthcare Patient Self-Pay and Slow Pay Account Resolution
RMK HOLDINGS INC. specializes in helping you to resolve self-pay patient balances and insurance claim issues.
- A pre-bad debt program can save your patients from negative credit consequences and you'll gain a better patient financial experience.
- A first party collections strategy can help speed up slow paying accounts, turnaround non-payment accounts, and reduce bill collecting headaches.
- An early out collections process keeps receivables and revenue on track.
- Add valuable time back (and sanity!) from the time-consuming hassle of monitoring and following up on account balances while minimizing patient turnover to a collection agency.
- Supplement your existing medical billing and collection efforts to produce additional revenue sooner rather than later.
RMK further enhances balance resolution by undertaking the tedious management and follow up on third party accounts such as workers' compensation, personal injury and motor vehicle accidents. RMK has built a reputation helping ambulance services, physician specialty practices, and other healthcare organizations to collect payments quickly.
Want to reduce the time it takes you to get paid, improve bad debt turnover, and keep your patients happy with your bill collection process? Contact us today!
Problem Solvers Tackling Revenue Challenges
Whether you are seeking a short-term partner to get healthcare receivables back on track, coping with a backlog of unworked accounts or searching for a long-term solutions partner, RMK provides you with a custom, flexible workflow, to manage revenue challenges - including small balances!
Investigation & Solutions
At RMK, we investigate open claims with tenacity until we find a resolution. We partner with you to create a personalized approach that includes:
We can also help you by stabilizing resources, improving collection efficiency and increasing reimbursement.
Benefits of Partnering with Us
Bridge the Revenue Gap
RMK’s early out collections bridges the recovery gap, taking your receivables to a better place.
RMK HOLDINGS INC. primarily serves Northern to Southeastern Illinois.
Read how non-paying problem claims were converted to bottom line results.
BALANCE: $ 1,233.00
PROBLEM: Claim denied needing primary EOB.
SOLUTION: Claim billed to supplemental policy instead of MMAI policy which was effective for service date.
BALANCE: $ 2,176.00
PROBLEM: Claim denied because of no insurance coverage for service date.
SOLUTION: Claim was filed to incorrect claims address.
BALANCE: $ 1,013.50
PROBLEM: Claim denied because of insurance ID mismatch.
SOLUTION: Claim filed to traditional plan vs. community care.