"I just wanted to thank you for going the extra mile on our behalf and we truly appreciate the assistance and fine business conduct. We are very grateful! Thanks again!" -- Barbara M. New Berlin WI
"I am writing this letter to acknowledge the outstanding customer service you have given me throughout our communications. Since the onset of my calls I have had the privilege of having your help in resolving outstanding billings to everyone's satisfaction. You not only showed the qualities of being an utmost professional organization, you also showed other attributes of being knowledgeable, patient and courteous at all times. Once again, thank you for all your help." -- Jacquelyn T. Joliet IL
"Thank you for helping me resolve a bill that was sent to a collection agency. I am a state covered employee and the payer originally denied the claim stating it was filed too late. You requested the claim be reconsidered and submitted proof of timely filing and continued to follow up with my insurance until the claim was successfully processed. The collection agency was then contacted to have the debt removed and closed. Thank you all!" -- LaTanya M. Chicago IL
"Your company went above and beyond and has done more than anyone has done in helping me with my billing problem." -- Shauntee L. Chicago IL
"As my mother entered home hospice, her reimbursement for routine medical procedures through Medicare became considerably more complex apparently nearly impossible for some to code correctly. In my numerous interactions with my personal patient advocate over the past few years, I have found her professionalism, prompt follow through and thorough knowledge of reimbursement issues exceptional. She is truly dedicated to helping people like me and an asset to your organization." --Tina C. Chicago IL
"I can't thank you guys enough for helping me negotiate my bill. I've told everyone about your services and am so glad there are folks like you around." -- John K. International Falls MN
Making Sense of the Medical Billing and Insurance Claims Process
Medical Bill & Claim Resolution (MBCR) provides consumer help with physician medical bills and insurance claim decisions. We are uniquely qualified to act as a medical insurance patient advocate because we understand how it all works from the physician billing and insurance decision side.
MBCR also provides assistance with medical coverage and assistance applications. Determining eligibility, organizing/submitting verification documents, and following up on your behalf throughout the application process requires a lot of time you or your family member may not have.
We assist you by:
- Verifying your healthcare bill was paid correctly.
- Appeal coordination and submission for denied charges that may have been erroneously denied under your plan's specific benefits plan.
- Guiding you step by step through your insurance plan's appeals process.
- Coordinating/verifying documentation and forms required for accurate submission to your insurance company.
- Reconciling medical bill procedures received against insurance decision documentation.
- Negotiating a reduction of your medical bill with your medical provider; establishing realistic payment plans.
- Call coordination with your insurance carriers and other third parties to resolve billing/collection issues.
- And more.
- We will request a copy of all relevant documents for review.
- A 10 minute phone consultation will then be scheduled with you.
- Finally, we will require a nominal retainer and signing of a Client Agreement-Confidentiality form allowing us to advocate on your behalf.
- Additional fees due to us will be based on a contingency basis of the amount saved/recovered or hourly rate.
Keeping it Simple, Focused, and Confidential
MBCR strictly adheres to the confidentiality regulations mandated by HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act).
Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating